Thursday, August 23, 2007

1.Samurai Champloo-2004

Sharp like an edge of a samurai Sword sums up this anime series. Samurai,Swords,Humor and great animation.It was a perfect combination or formula for my favorite anime series.Jin and Mugen are the most interesting characters you will see in anime.Im atatched to them becuase they remind me of me and one of my bestfriend.(vagabond)This series is 26 episodes long of nonstop action,laughter and drama. Just go watch it!!

Jin: You're the lowest of the low.
Mugen: What'd you say?
Jin: Your stance leaves you wide open, and your moves are totally inefficient. All in all, your fighting style is a mess.
Mugen: You son of a...
Jin: I swear, you are the most undisciplined fighter I've ever known...
Mugen: Shut your damn mouth!
Jin: ...and the only one I wasn't able to kill.

No comments: